Light-O-Rama Forums

NEW IN BOX 8 FOOT SNOW GLOBE FOR SALE

Robin

I have a brand new in box 8 foot snow globe for sale. Retail price is $299.99 and will sell it for $100.00 plush shipping. If you live in Florida you can pick it up. I bought two of these today as I knew someone may want one at this price and I only need one.

88FOOTSNOWGLOBE.jpg

Oh man I would love it, that goes with the one I have now and is 8'. Only problem is as you can see from the picture it is not perfectly rounded and that is how it came. I couldn't take it back because it was the last one. I got it 2 years ago.

How much would it be for shipping to Texas?

DSC00643.jpg

I have one in the yard right now with Santa on the sleigh with a reindeer and it is perfect. Then I have a small one and it is not. The design has a heavy part at the top for the snow shut and it weighs it down.

Send me your zip code and I will check on the shipping. Also, will call a friend who has a UPS store if I can get hold of him and check Mon. or Tues.

Oh it will be shipped in the brown box. That is the shipping box. The one in the picture is how they put them out on the floor to sell.

Sounds like mine is the opposite, mine little one is perfect, but the larger one ins't. It was just the way it was made I guess, but the one in the store was perfect. Should have taken it back for that one. There is a house down the street from me that has the exact one and theres isn't perfect ether, but the front of it is clearer.