Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence erratic

lleibeck

I have the same sequence (leaping arches) in a show three times, each is separated by different sequences. Arch one does not play consistent though each sequence or as compared to all three sequences. I have powered down the controller twice. Can a sequence be in a show multiple times?

Lee

I had sequences in a show twice for Halloween under 2.0.16, and I don't remember any issues... Basically I wanted some sequences to play twice as often as others...

The biggest cause of erratic behavior I have experienced is CFL light bulbs. (the spiral light bulbs) Having one of those on, powered from the same circuit has caused some really erratic behavior for me...

No CFL's here. The sequence does seem to run better with only one in the show. During the day I will create a show with the sequence repeating more often and see if there is a pattern. I learned last year, don't change anything at night. ;)

Chuck,

That's what I have done;
A B C D E A F G H I A J K L M

The problem I have is that "A" does not play the same each time. "A" represents 4 leaping arches spread out over 3 controllers. Only Arch one plays erratically. I have powered down the controller twice to see if tis helps. It does not. Now I only have "A" in the show once and it seems to be playing properly.