Light-O-Rama Forums

Hardware utility control panel not showing in tray

JUN

I bought my CTB16PC controller last year and it was working fine. This year I upgraded to the new version now if I click on the LOR control panel for the start, all progarams nothing happen, the control panel does not show up in the tray. I checked in the sequence editor and the updated version is the same with all the utilities. I don't have any problem with comm port, when I autoconfigure it recognizes my comm port. Help I'm desperate. I'm not good with computer.

I ran into this the other night helping a fellow LOR user.

I had her reboot the computer and the light bulb was in the system tray.

Might want to make sure that the computer is not auto-hiding the light bulb for the control panel.

Chuck

If you have an < near the clock then the system is auto hiding.

Bob,

The situation that occured when I was helping the person, they used the simple show builder to build a show and it was not playing at the time it was scheduled. When I had her click enable shows, that is when the light bulb disappeared. Had her reboot the computer and I walked her through building a show in the show editor and then scheduling in schedule editor and then enabled and all work. From what I read on the 2.1.6 release you did some repairs in this area.

Chuck