Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule Edito 2.0.16 not Running scheduled shows

bobalamm

I was running some tests shows for the first time and they were running on time as scheduled. Since I hadn't completed scheduling I elected to run the Simple Show builder for the night. I created the simple show and when I checked the status it was enabled. Well, the show failed to start. I then built a schedule in the schedule editor and saved it. When I checked the status it says the next show is scheduled for Sun 12:00 AM. I have rebooted, deleted all shows etc and whenever I schedule a new show the same status appears; Next show Sun 12:00 AM. Has anyone had this problem before and if so what is the solution? I can turn lights on via the hardware utility and run sequences from the sequence editor. The problem didn't start until I ran SSB after scheduling shows.

P.S. I am on Comm Port 13. I saw something about 2 digits possibily being a problem.

Thanks

Did you put your schedule in the schedule editor on the weekly or calendar?

Did you let it run to see if the schedule from the editor would actually start?

After you put it in the schedule editor, did you indeed save?

Chuck

Did you try getting rid of (deleting)what you did with the SSB? It could be that the computer is still seing that schedule and not your new schedule.

You may also want to upgrade to the newest LOR version. Even if you are not going to use any new effects, it does have some bug fixes that might be beneficial. i upgrade and the show is running great.

I was on the weekly and cleared out all shows. I also confirmed there were no shows scheduled on the calendar view. I then clicked Add, added the show, updated the times for the show then clicked OK. I then clicked Save. The show displays in the greyed (sp?) out area of the weekly. I do not recall cross checking the calendar view. I confirmed shows were enabled. I checked the Status and it displayed no shows active and the next scheduled show is @ 12:00 AM Sun. I upgraded to LORII when I first bought the controller and have done all the updates. The Schedule Editor stopped functioning after I initiated the SSB for the night. I am presuming there some conflict going on between the two since that is when the problem started. I am running Schedule Editor 2.0.16

I am not sure if this will fix your probelm. But this thread ahs the link to upgrade to 2.1.2, released on the 8th. Maybe if you upgrade the software it will fix the problem. I upgraded the 8th and the show still runs flawless.

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum72/18055.html

On the calendar view you should have a start date circled. You just need to click on the date you wish to start. For example I have Nov. 27th Circled because that was my planned start date. If you upgrade set your start date in the calebndar, then set up the daily schedule. I am not sure if this will help, but that is all I got.

Do you sequence and run your show off the same computer? If so I would make certain you have you sequences and songs saved on a disc or somewhere other than the LOR folder. If it does not work I would probably email support or PM one of the LOR administrators.

Good Luck, I am praing things work out for yo as painless as possible.