Light-O-Rama Forums

one channel stays on

shg

I have one channel that stays lit all the time even when I go to hardware utility and try to shut it off it still stays lit all the other channels work fine with that controller as per earlier post I had water issues with that side of the controller and replaced the fuse on that side and plugged this perticuliar light into a non controlled circut and all was fine plugged everything back into controller and left for a few hrs when upon my return home that darn light was on and was unable to turn it off without unplugging it from the controller. Do I have a bad triad??

You might have some conductive contaminants on the board. Not sure what to recomend to try cleaning it. Maybe some denatured alcohol?

this one was pre assembled we just added the pigtails..funny bought three of em this past year one totaly to assemble the other two just add pigtails and we are only having trouble with the ones pre assembled lol

if lightorama support cant get you a new one soon enough i have some extra triac's and opto's. i can meet you somewhere i live almost an hour out of indy

regards,

william