Light-O-Rama Forums

Help

Bruce Womack

I desperatley need help. I have lost 4 boxes out of 8. 4 of my boxes are working but the other four are not...What would cause this. My Church has a big group coming out tomorow night and now I am in trouble. Can some one give me some thing to look for? I just shut the shows down and went to Hardware Utility and it only found 4 boxes.......HELP

what type of lor boxes are you using? diffine program,. lor1 or lor2. you will get a lot of help here, just take a deep breath and explain what the problem is. 8 out of 4 are seen. thats a good start. now try and explain more details as to whats going on.

I Just found the problem. I went out and saw that the lights on all 4 boxes was blinking I went and got another wireless antena and plugged it in. THAT fixed the problem......Dan sold me a bad wireless anntena......Dan shame on you.hahaha I will send him an e-mail and see what can be done.....Thank you all. I knew I did not need any more problems right now. Not after loosing my wife...........I did not want to loose my lights also..It pays to keep spare parts around, just wish I had a clone of Sheri.......Thank you again for the idea....

Okay, first thing I need to do is appologize to Dan, I made a mistake. It was the cat 5 cable instead of the antenna. Snow finnally melted enough to where I could go check everything, and I plugged in a new cable to the old antenna and it went to working....SORRY DAN........