Light-O-Rama Forums

FREE Board Care

Push Eject

I'd like to offer free care of One 16 channel LOR board to this wonderful community! Said board will be put to good use immediately in a secure water-tight enclosure and used to bring joy and laughter to children and grown-ups alike!

Your unused board will spend the season feeling loved and wanted.

Doesn't it deserve that?

Those poor, unused 16 channels are crying out. Listen. Can you hear them... Go ahead and send it to me. Remember, it's for the kids.

Push E.

What?! I really need 16 more channels! :D

That is a very kind offer Push E. but since you already have 64 channels, I just don't think you could give the 16 channels the attention they deserved. I, however, having only 32 channels could really focus on the little one's development and ensure the appropriate one-to-one attention was given. :P

hay Peoria, AZ anybody with 64 or 32 would not bet the best use out of it. The really good use would come from someone that don't have any yet. The lost 16 unit would get the best attention from here in PEORIA IL. Heck I would call in sick for the rest of December if one showed up on my door.

Thanks to everyone who PM'd me about this. I had to empty my inbox twice already!

Sadly I can only accept ONE more LOR unit into our family's loving care this year. We do not feel we could take on the responsibility of additional units and still give them the attention they deserve.

I am certain we will be able to accept an additional unit next season.

We have not yet chosen the lucky one yet, so don't hesitate in getting your name in the hat!

Dan, that goes for you too.

:D