Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR filler sequence

Ralph Priest

My fellow LOR users,someone please throw me a lifeline! Last year I couldn't make the filler sequence run at all. So, this year I downloaded a new filler and it was running very nicely until this weekend. Saturday evening I noticed the filler was running about 30 minutes long, Sunday it was as long as 45 minutes and tonight it ran from the start of the schedule for 90 minutes before my song list was able to play. What gives?Gremlins in the controller?!:shock:

With the new update 2.1.2 you can put LAS files in with the musical tab now and it will end at the set time. If you are not upgraded yet and you have it under the musical tab and the filler sequence is 90 mins long it will play out until it finishes. I would upgrade to 2.1.2 since it fixes this issue. Otherwise you can do this. Create two shows, one for the LAS and put it under animation, and the other show will be your LMS under musical.

Lets say you want the show to start at the top and bottom of every hour and your show lets say is 20 mins long. It would be set up like this.

Top hour

Show1.lss <--- Musical Tab. 6:00 - 6:19:00 pm
Show2.lss <--- Animation Tab 6:19 - 6:30 pm

Bottom Hour

Show1.lss <--- Musical Tab. 6:30 - 6:49:00 pm
Show2.lss <--- Animation Tab 6:49 - 7:00 pm

Then just repeat this in your scheduler for the rest of the night until you want the show to end for the night. With it set up like the animation will stop at the set time you tell it to, where musical sequences will play out until they are done even if it is past time. So if you have the LAS file under the musical tab and it is long then it will play out.

Now with 2.1.2 you can do this with only two shows now instead of having to do 4 and hour because you can put your animation after your musical sequence under the musical tab and it will stop just like it would if it was it's own show under the animation tab when you tell it to.

I.E. in this order...

Show1.lss

Musical Sequence <--- Musical Tab
Animation Sequence <--- Musical Tab

Show2.lss

Musical Sequence <--- Musical Tab
Animation Sequence <--- Musical Tab

Top hour

Show1.lss <--- Musical sequence. 6:00 - 6:30:00 pm

Bottom hour

Show2.lss <--- Musical sequence. 6:30 - 7:00:00 pm

This will make the shows start exactly the time you need with only 2 shows. This is only done this way with the new 2.1.2 upgrade though. Of course adjust the times as you need fitting.