Light-O-Rama Forums

Animation Sequences in Musical Section Cut Off at End of Show?

Texan78

Ok with this new upgrade I just want to make sure I understood this correctly. So does this mean that we can now add a animation to the musical section as a filler and have the show cut off when it is schedule? Where before we had to make a new show strictly for the animation for the filler so it will cut off when we need it to so the next show can start.

In version 2.1.2, if a sequence from the musical section of the show is playing when the show reaches its scheduled end time, then:

(1) If the sequence is an animation sequence, it will immediately be abruptly cut off, and the shutdown portion of the show will begin (or, if the show has no shutdown section, the show will end).

(2) If the sequence is a musical sequence, it will be allowed to continue playing to its end. The shutdown portion of the show will begin only after this sequence reaches its end (or, if the show has no shutdown section, the show will end only after this sequence reaches its end).

So this means we can easily schedule shows at the top and bottom of the hour easier now because we can put animations as fillers under the musical tab.

Like If I have a show that starts at 6, then one at 6:30. every top and bottom of the hr.

Musical show is 20 mins, then I put in a 15 min animation as a filler. As you see that is 35 mins total. If I have that show set to end at 6:30 it will end now at that time? Where before if an animation was under the musical tab it would play out like a musical sequence.

Please tell me that is correct because that will be awesome and a whole lot easier then having to set up separate shows just for animations for fillers and having to schedule 4 separate shows for 1 hr.

Sweet, thanks... You just made my life a lot easier. Poor Chuck spent two days helping me out with this and now it is fixed to do it the easier way...LoL

Time to go run some test shows with this....