Light-O-Rama Forums

holidays are coming

friskybri

I was wondering if anyone had a sequence to Holidays are coming. If I remember correctly its one that sounds like a coke commercial. One that had arches in it. I would love to take a look at this one. I think the artist is Melanie Thornton. Not for sure.

Thanks for the replies. This is wonderful. I was really looking for the full song one by melanie thornton. I got the music for it but don't not that good at sequencing yet. Ones that I got have given me great ideas.

right click on the file and rename, after the period change to mp3. Thats all it took for me to change. Thanks,

I had a box pop up stating the file didn't match the extension, but I said yes to opening it and it worked fine. Thank You, Bill

• 6 months later...

My wife and I played with the audio last night for over an hour and couldn't get it to play. Sequence downloaded fine and pulls up in the editor. When I go to add media file it tells me it can't find it, but if I go and download it again it says it already exsists. It seems to be there but won't let me bring it in to the sequence. Tried the rename and possibly just missing something? Don't know if I'll use this or not in the end but I want to at least see how it looks rearranged to my configuration and especially what it sounds like. Thanks up front.

Lenny

I downloaded it, opened it with Audacity without renaming it and it played fine.
Renamed it then tried to open it with Windows Media Player and it would not work. So I used Audacity to export it as an MP3 and it works now with Windows Media Player.

Craig