Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Editor

dreef

Does anyone out there know in the sequence editor how to edit your program at a particular point without having to keep starting your sequence over and over again from the beginning. Especially when you are near the end of your sequence. This is when you are running the editor with your music.

Thanks

dreef:)

In the Sequence Editor there is a slider bar at the bottom of your sequence. You can pick it with your mouse and slide to the right or left taking you to the portion of your sequence you want to edit.

On the upper menu bar there is a selection called Play. One of the options is Play Range. That will give you choices about what portion of the song is played when you select the Play green arrow. (You may not want to play back from the beginning.)

I prefer to use the space bar to start and stop playing. That is how playback is started and stopped in most video and audio editing software.

To make it simple, set your play range to visible screen. What this will do is only play what you see on the screen which comes in handy when you get to the end of a song. I use that mostly to sequence is sections. Then move on to the next section as I finish one.

You can also play just a certain selection and to and from by highlighting so many marks.

Thanks to the both of you, my editing just got simpler. may your LIGHTS jump for joy this Christmas season.

Thanks

dreef