Light-O-Rama Forums

E-mail LOR Sale Flier

Guest guest

Who's gunna take advantage of the extra 10%. I know there are antsy bodies out there that can't wait.

I personally have a list of honey-do's that would reach to the top of a mega tree so I don't think an "up to" 3 month delay would impact me a bit. Plus it would help Dan get boards out to those that really need/want them ASAP.

Well I guess I will be takeing advantage of the 10% deal, so I might as well order an extra CTB16D while I'm at it :] so much for sticking to a plan:laughing: now I have to go back and Re-sequence all my songs, and I already updated my profile. man I need to get more extenion cords!!! :shock: and lights!!....... and..........and ..... !!!!!!

Personally, I'll take the extra 10% and wait. That's three months free storage! I think it is a great idea! After reading the flyer, my wife said " That shows he's a good business man. They really care about the customer". I whole-heartedly agree! It's rare to wish for, but.....Come On Monday!

I think I will stick with the extra 10 percent because I don't need them now (duh) and there is a chance to win a computer? what?!?!?!
Thanks so much Dan!

Dale W wrote:

Dan, you had better warn Yahoo stores that you are going to get swamped on Monday!

If everybody does the extra 10 % off, he won't even know if the sale started...

Luke K.

EasleyK wrote:

Who's gunna take advantage of the extra 10%?

Sounds like a good deal to me. I plan to use that option. Will the software still be instantly downloadable as a starter kit? I wouldn't mind having that tomorrow to practice with real lighting and a DIO board using christmas lights in my library and rec room that stay up all year.

Well, it seems like I'm the first to say I will not be taking advantage of the extra 10% off because I need my controller ASAP. I'm a college kid and I gotta get my display programmed, set up, troubleshooted, and everything before I go back to school in late August.

So thank you to everybody who is waiting and letting those that need their controllers get them. That means a lot and I would do the same for you!

The sale starts at midnight monday...

LOR is in N.J. which is on eastern standard time,

I live in California, which is three hours time difference, so I can place an order Sunday night before going to bed.

How cool can that be.

Vic

Vic Fortenbach wrote:

The sale starts at midnight monday...

LOR is in N.J. which is on eastern standard time,

I live in California, which is three hours time difference, so I can place an order Sunday night before going to bed.

How cool can that be.

But then it also ends 3 hours earlier, but who cares...you ordered your stuff already.

Luke

Use the delay shipping button and get an extra 10% off on something not needed until Sep-Oct. Why not.

During that three month time I can read all the things that get asked, keeping a little study guide, when mine get here if I have the same question I'll have the answer.

glenn

Smal1148004512141.gif
May Sale ... Come visit our website!
Hi Greg,

We at Light-O-Rama are happy to announce that we will be having our annual sale May 22 thru May 29. During the last few months we have completed the development of a number of new products which will be introduced in the May sale. We are also nearing completion on a number of other products that we will be introducing throughout the remainder of 2006. See Customer Videos Come see the Sale Flyer See our new Support Page
Cust1148004809140.jpg Sale1148004863002.jpg Mail-Support.jpg

Take a look at some of the greatest Animated Christmas Displays in action. Visit the Video Page Get into Animation this year! Order early. This sale has more incentives than any sale we ever had. Take a look at the Sale Flyer Our support page has been updated with a number of demos and tutorials that demonstrate how shows are made. Visit our support page!

We at Light-O-Rama strive to provide the best display lighting products and animation software for Residental, Commercial and Hobbyist users. Copyright 2006 Click here to visit Light-O-Rama

Dan must have some very good help. Got an E-mail today saying that my first sale flyer didn't get to me, so they resent me the sale notification. How did they know?

glenn

Got an E-mail today saying that my first sale flyer didn't get to me, so they resent me the sale notification. How did they know?

Maybe you didn't buy anything... :) seriously, I've worked with newsletter distribution software that notifies you of any bounces (such as if your mailbox is full or whatever).

Of course, I can't say for sure in this situation, but it seems reasonable. :)

Tom