Light-O-Rama Forums

turning lights on after show....

blues911

I am confused. I would like to keep on 1/2 of my lights after the show is over but I am not sure how to do it. Is there a way with LOR software to run something after the show is over to just keep lights on for a few hours more but without the music?

You probably don't want a sequence that runs at the end of a show, you want a sequence that runs at the end of the night!

The Show Editor provides a shutdown sequence. You can create a single sequence that will run for however long you like that has everything turned on. Use loops.

Unfortunately, this probably does not directly provide what you want. Suppose you have 5 songs (er, musical animation sequences) that last 20 minutes in total. If your show is scheduled to run for 4 hours then you would need to put this list of sequences in the show editor 12 times.

I have a sequence that runs all night long. I simple set up a show that starts after the evening show. The over night sequence simple turns on the lights I want on, at a reduced level of like 50%.

I do this 2 fold. For those late night people that are out and about looking for displays and for security. Makes it easier for me to see if someone is out there.

Chuck

Man Chuck, I did not even think about adding after the show ends. I knew it was easy to do, thanks.

Happy Holidays

Steven