Light-O-Rama Forums

Program

dreef

I just received my LOR1602MP3 today and I cannot get the thing to work. Can anybody help? I have a couple demo program i have downloaded when I play them on computer it works. But when I download to the flash drive and try to play it does not work.

Thanks

dreef

Guest wbottomley

dreef wrote:

I just received my LOR1602MP3 today and I cannot get the thing to work. Can anybody help? I have a couple demo program i have downloaded when I play them on computer it works. But when I download to the flash drive and try to play it does not work.

Thanks

dreef

Start here: http://www.lightorama.com/Documents/LOR1602MP3_Man_Web.pdf

Your audio file are probably set to WAV. OR WMA. You are using a lor1603mp3. the audio file needs to saved as a mp3 or it will not work

Where are you located? That might help people to want to assist. Most are pretty good on here. If there is someone near your location they may be able to come give you some hands on instruction.

The more detail you can give other than won't work will help to guide.

Chuck

dreef wrote:

Thank for the info; I will update my information. I am new at this.

dreef

My LOR is working great I ran my first show tonight with out a hitch.:D:D:D

Thanks LOR Tech for your support in getting started.

redsea300 wrote:

What was the final fix ( what was wrong?) This info helps us all help others.

My show did not have the device type set to light o rama controller under the channels; which ID's the channels to unit 01.1 , 01.2, 01.3, etc. Made this small changes.

I know how that is I did the same thing with an animation sequence I did this year. I finished it all up, put it in the show and it didn't work, looked, checked, rechecked and was mad, then reailized that I hadn't programed the channels to my light o rama box, duh, but hey at least its fixed, best of luck on your show.