Light-O-Rama Forums

Scheduling Additional Show Question

dodgertrue

Right now I have a show scheduled from 6:00p to 9:00p. What I want to do is have s second show after this one where I tell people that the show is over for the night. I went into the schedule editor and scheduled the second for 9:00p to 9:01 but the second show didn't play last night. My 1st show didn't end till 9:03p but shouldn't the second show still play as soon as the first one was over. Or do i have to do something different.

I did look in the LOR help but I couldn't find anything that would apply to what I'm trying to do.

Greg

Since you scheduled the "It's Over" show for one minute, it never got a chance to run.

LOR will only play that show during that schedule time. Since something else (your musical portion of the show) was playing at the time, it never got a chance to start.

I am doing something similar. I am using the mp3 player. Show #1 runs from 5pm to 9pm. Then show #2 runs 9:00 to 9:01 ( this show says thank you, hours etc.) Then show #3 runs 9:01 to 5 pm( play music and announcements all day. Just use the drop down show menu and assign different numbers

Why not just put you show's over in the shutdown tab? That way it will play after the last sequence of the show be it 9:00 or 9:03.

I am using Hardware Utility because The lor controllers are not connected to the computer. I am putting all the show info on a sd card

I put a show together in Show Editor. Then I used Schedule Editor and put that together. Now how do I get it onto the sd card. I tried hardware utility and couldn't figure it out. Also how do I get my music(that i play all day) into the equation. Thanks.I have it all working by using the Hardware Utility. I like the idea that my beginning promo only runs once a night instead of every loop. I also like that it will let the last song of the night finish before closing for the night. Thanks Again