Light-O-Rama Forums

FOR SALE 25 FT. TOWER

EARLE W. TALLEY

This would make a great MEGA tree , 1 bottom section of 5 ft. , 1 mid section of 10 ft. and the top 10 ft. section. The tower has some rust on it but I am using 2 mid sections and they look good after removing the rust and painting them. $25.00 and you must pick it up in Ocala Florida.

The reason for the $25.00 is to keep someone from taking it and selling it for scrap, I can do that. If anyone wants it for a MEGA TREE and can assure me that it will be used for a MEGA TREE on in their Christmas Display I will consider giving it to them at no cost, I just want to give our group a chance at using it first.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2024 at 10:26 AM, EARLE W. TALLEY said:

This would make a great MEGA tree , 1 bottom section of 5 ft. , 1 mid section of 10 ft. and the top 10 ft. section. The tower has some rust on it but I am using 2 mid sections and they look good after removing the rust and painting them. $25.00 and you must pick it up in Ocala Florida.

I was just about 5 hours away. Had I saw it I would have picked it up.

recently moved and I see that my tower appears to be collapsing in certain spots. Strange, I guess all of the years with the weight takes it’s tolls on even towers.

How long are you willing to keep it? I may be able to find a couple days next month.

Thank you

JR

So far no takers, I can hold it for you  until next month no problem.

Earle

19 hours ago, EARLE W. TALLEY said:

So far no takers, I can hold it for you  until next month no problem.

Earle

Thanks Earle. I will let you know as soon as I can schedule a day. Will be Aug for sure.

No hurry as long as I know that someone wants it I will hold it for them. Like I said some parts are more rusty than others, should clean up pretty good then paint makes it look real good. If your not in a hurry we can talk shop for a while and get some new ideas.

• 1 month later...

dibblejr just informed me that he is unable to pick up the tower.

The tower is available again 

This tower is FREE  to any LOR person that wants to use it in their display.

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

For most people, I was hoping someone from Florida would take me up on the offer.

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

• 3 weeks later...

GONE GONE GONE