Light-O-Rama Forums

looking for believe in holiday Sequences

drive

looking for believe in holiday Sequence that use pixels and color ribbon. 

that would be great thanks guys 

1 hour ago, drive said:

looking for believe in holiday Sequence that use pixels and color ribbon. 

that would be great thanks guys 

Link to the song?

I have not found one yet my old version of it only uses led lights.  right now  i was hoping to find a new sequence of it but no luck. please let me know if anyone found one thanks. 

On 2/4/2024 at 5:48 PM, gsmith37064 said:

Link to the song?

I'd be interested, too. IF, as I believe, (see what I did there?) we are talking about Believe from the Polar Express as sung by Josh Groban. There are TONS of videos and you should be able to find it on most any online music source. I tried giving it a shot using auto programming, but I think the problem (and probably why I haven't found any sequences for it) is that it is a really slow tempo and quiet. I haven't been able to come with anything I've liked enough to keep going on my own.

35 minutes ago, tlogan said:

I'd be interested, too. IF, as I believe, (see what I did there?) we are talking about Believe from the Polar Express as sung by Josh Groban. There are TONS of videos and you should be able to find it on most any online music source. I tried giving it a shot using auto programming, but I think the problem (and probably why I haven't found any sequences for it) is that it is a really slow tempo and quiet. I haven't been able to come with anything I've liked enough to keep going on my own.

That's what I am trying to figure out.

People need to know what song it is. From a quick search, there are tons of different songs like that one. Some are a few minutes in length, some are 15 minutes. So which one?

Edited by gsmith37064

1 hour ago, drive said:

I have not found one yet my old version of it only uses led lights.  right now  i was hoping to find a new sequence of it but no luck. please let me know if anyone found one thanks. 

I just need to know a link to the song. Which one is it?

15 minutes ago, tlogan said:

This is the one  I was trying. BELIEVE, from the Polar Express soundtrack, 4:18.

https://www.amazon.com/music/player/albums/B00122J1AU?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Drive sent me the URL and It's a 14min long and contains all the different songs on the album from Disney.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?go=Search&q=believe+in+holiday+sequences&qs=ds&ru=%2Fsearch%3Fgo%3DSearch%26q%3Dbelieve%2Bin%2Bholiday%2Bsequences%26qs%3Dds%26form%3DQBRE&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=06EE6044DAF89006B28006EE6044DAF89006B280&FORM=WRVORC

I added it to my list, but I am not going to promise anything.

Edited by gsmith37064

27 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

Drive sent me the URL and It's a 14min long and contains all the different songs on the album from Disney.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?go=Search&q=believe+in+holiday+sequences&qs=ds&ru=%2Fsearch%3Fgo%3DSearch%26q%3Dbelieve%2Bin%2Bholiday%2Bsequences%26qs%3Dds%26form%3DQBRE&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=06EE6044DAF89006B28006EE6044DAF89006B280&FORM=WRVORC

I added it to my list, but I am not going to promise anything.

OK, THAT is totally different than what I was thinking of as Believe. Believe from Polar Express is not even in there. It is a really good medley, though and I would probably be interested in that on, too, although I am guessing that at 14 minutes, it's likely to be pretty pricey. 

The Believe song by Josh Groban is pretty slow for sure.

You would have to sequence to the voice for the beats on a lot of it. Much like the Noel song by Chris Tomlin. The beats are so low for a good portion of it. But both are great songs.

32 minutes ago, tlogan said:

OK, THAT is totally different than what I was thinking of as Believe. Believe from Polar Express is not even in there. It is a really good medley, though and I would probably be interested in that on, too, although I am guessing that at 14 minutes, it's likely to be pretty pricey. 

I just wrapped up Thriller coming in a 6 mins and almost went crazy. I used to love that song, now not so much. You can only slow it down so much before it starts to make you sick.

My attention span seems to disappear after about 4 mins. I prefer a good 2:30 min song to 3:30 min song.

Edited by gsmith37064

24 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

I used to love that song, now not so much. You can only slow it down so much before it starts to make you sick.

I hear you. A couple of years ago, for work, I was tasked with creating a short video to I Got the Feeling from Trolls. After a couple of hours figuring where to cut the song to fit the mandated time limit and trying sync up lip syncs and hand clapping, I hated that song. Not that I liked it that much to start.

28 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

My attention span seems to disappear after about 4 mins. I prefer a good 2:30 min song to 3:30 min song.

Interesting timing. The Washington Post, two Sundays ago, ran an article about the length of music over time. It peaked at 4:21 in 1992. And has been dropping ever since. Many reasons, including:

“The attention span for any entertainment has changed a lot. People are interested for two minutes and then they want to switch to the next thing — the next song, the next video, the next TikTok. It’s constant scrolling and bouncing around.”

And most recently...
"At the 2024 Grammy Awards, 28 of the 144 nominated songs come in under three minutes. In pop, there’s SZA’s “Kill Bill” (2:33), and in hip-hop, the Nicki Minaj-Ice Spice track “Barbie World” (1:49). The global music scene mirrors this trend — NewJeans’ “New Jeans” is 1 minute 48 seconds."

there is a shorter version of the song  someone cut it down to  4 minutes   i don't remember who did it 

At 14 min I know no one would stay that long at my house. Even the Disney Seq we did this past year was much shorter. I could see this being good to watch if you had a whole neighborhood linked in for the sequence but at one house IMO that's a bit much.

• 1 month later...

FF to about 11:50, is this the Believe being discussed?

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

Boy that spinner is so mesmerizing! Hoping to see more of it from you this season JR.

I wish that was the song as I like it, but it's not.

I got the MP3 from the link above and added it to my list. Just trying to decide if it's worth spending a month or two on.

Edited by gsmith37064

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Well, that's the one I was talking about. I don't think it's the one the OP was after.

Still no luck on Believe... In Holiday for pixels and color ribbon. yet bummer