Light-O-Rama Forums

Prop not active

coronabob

I have added some props in my preview. When I open a sequence I can see the items only in the show all items selection in the grid. But when I change to active they are not there. I can't believe I am struggling with this. I have added props before without issue.

I would like to leave the list of items set to active to remove all the clutter of archived props, etc.

To the right of the view name there are three horizontal lines with a drop down arrow.  Left click on that and select "Append items to view".  Select the props to add.

Thank you. I didn't notice when set to all, the append doesn't show in drop down. Getting old sure has its challenges. 😂

2 hours ago, coronabob said:

Thank you. I didn't notice when set to all, the append doesn't show in drop down. Getting old sure has its challenges. 😂

Correct.  When you are on "Show all", you get everything in alphabetical order, so no option to add anything to it.

Don't remind me about this getting old crap - I hit 65 in April.  I have more Doctors than you can shake a stick as, and have my 2nd knee replacement in 9 days.  Growing old aint for wimps!

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck with the knee. Hope all goes well.

I turn 75 this year. Going great, but the rust years ain't for the weak of heart.