Light-O-Rama Forums

import props to SS6

Pioerpaolo

hi guys, I've been using S6 for a couple of years, this year I wanted to try to make instant sequences, before with S4 I had the props files with the .lee extension that I was able to import onto SS, now I don't know how to do it. Can anyone help me out, thanks

With S6 you use the Preview file. You can define the arrangement of the prop in the preview. You can also create groups and define the arrangement of the group. There is a video tutorial that covers the basics of this. It is titled "Making a Preview for Traditional Lights" but it shows the basics of arrangements that you could also use for pixels.

• Like 1

Thank you for your time. Sorry, but maybe my online translation isn't the best, or maybe I didn't understand your answer well (always translated online). What I meant was the possibility of importing the figures (props) into Superstar, to be able to perform the instant sequence. I did it with the S4 suite, I exported the props from the preview (one by one, depending on the need), and then imported it into Superstar and it worked, I made some sequences that still run in my show. The same situation no longer works now. I have the preview props saved, I import them into Superstar, it gives me an error. Sorry if I'm long-winded, but the fear that I won't be able to explain myself well, having to translate online.

Sorry again, I just tried to import the old S4 .lee (props) files, it works. If I do it with .lpeprop files, which is the extension with which it exports props, the preview doesn't work. always thanks

As you say, superstar does not recognize .lpeprop files.

If you want to use the .lee files do the following:

launch superstar standalone

import the .lee file

do instant sequence

Click on the File and select "Export to sequence editor", this creates a .lms file

In the Sequencer, open the .lms file you just exported. The sequencer will convert the .lms file to a .loredit file

The above should work, but the way it is designed to work is as follows:

Launch the Sequencer

In your Preview make a group that contains rows for each of the props you want to do instant sequence on. The video tutorial should help show you how to do this.

Highlight the motion effect row for the group you made. Right click on the highlight and select "insert superstar effect"

After a few seconds superstar will launch. You can then do "Instant sequence" on the grid that was passed to superstar

Exit superstar and the sequencing will automatically get passed to the sequencer.

ok, now I understand, I'll try and see if it works for what I wanted to do, but I think so, thanks so much for the help

I can remote into your computer and help you out. It looks like you are in Italy. I'm pretty sure I'll get charged a long distance fee if I call. But we can arrange a day and time to use lightorama's "simple help" system. Using "simple help" I can see your screen and we can type to communicate with text. When is a good day and time for you?

any, I'm early retired, if that's okay with you now, I don't know what time it is with you??? Or tell me when. I just have problems with the alarm clock that I'm deaf, so I wake up when my body decides :-)

we can also use skype or zoom, which allows screen sharing

I think and hope that via the web it won't cost you anything, otherwise I'll call you via the app and I won't pay anything

I am in USA central time zone. It is almost 2:00pm here. The internet says it is almost 9:00 pm in Italy. We can do it now if you would like. Is now a good time?

give me half an hour the pizza is arriving......MADE IN ITALY AHAHAHAHA, I'll give you a shout after I've had dinner. ps. I was looking for your house with Google Maps just out of curiosity, I saw your display, great job

Go to the top line of your internet browser and type in www.lorhelpdesk.com and hit Enter.

You should see a screen that has a button on it that says "download remote support." Click on that button

Once you get it the "load" or "run" it will take about 30 seconds and then ask for your name and number