Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for SuperStar Training Videos

CardsFan

Last year I moved from LOR ver. 4 to ver. 5.  When I did this I found the Luminous Harmony videos on YouTube extremely helpful.  This year I am considering adding SuperStar to my sequencing.  I have a Pro license and purchased an upgrade to 3000 pixels which will be enough for what I have planned for 2024.  My concern is I have not found training videos like those Luminous Harmony created for the ver.4 to ver. 5 transition.  I have watched the majority of Brian's videos, but they are from 11 years ago.

Are there any more recent videos on how to use SuperStar now that it was incorporated into the Sequencer with version 5?

The sequencing that you do within superstar is the same in S5 as S4.

The difference is in how you get into superstar, you no longer launch superstar directly and you no longer have to do "export to sequence editor" from superstar.

Instead, you start within the Sequencer, highlight the motion effect row for your prop, right click on that selection and choose "insert superstar effect"

After a few seconds superstar will launch. You do your sequencing and then exit superstar and the sequencing will automatically get sent to the sequencer and will get combined with any other sequencing that you have.

There is a video tutorial that covers the above steps.

Go to the lightorama main page

Click on Support then click on "FREE video tutorials"

Scroll down to the superstar section

It is the last video tutorial in that section and is titled "Using Purchased Sequences"