Light-O-Rama Forums

Does LOR Support RGBW Lights

Little_b

I have purchased some new pixels to use in my Landscape Lighting, as they have seen better days.  I want to have a "truer white" than what RGB can provide.  I have a controller that will support the RGBW (TM1814) pixels using WLED.  For my Christmas and Halloween shows I want to use the Landscape Lights, and I have been able to connect them to LOR, but I haven't figured out how to get the White Only to work.  For now, the only way to get white is the traditional RGB mix.  Has anyone had any luck in this or know if it's even possible?  Thanks.

Update-

After playing around for a bit I found that different effects will produce different results.  Example I choose Bars using Red, Green, Blue, White, and Black, the lights cycle through those colors.  When I choose Marquee selecting the same color pallet, only the True White lights up and no colors.  I'm starting to see a work around when I need only the white turned on.  But I just can't wrap my head around how to have more control.  and maybe it's not a possibility at this time.

Edited by Little_b
Update