Light-O-Rama Forums

Intensity Range & Slope for Fades (LEDs)

Yodlei

Tried searching & only found 1 thread that applied but didn't have an answer. LEDs only & noticed when I set Min. above 0% & leave Max at 100% before I start sequencing a song using fades, every time I close a sequence & reopen it, the Min. I set reverts back to 0%. Is there a way for it to keep that setting that I'm not seeing? (I do want it 0 sometimes for songs using very short fades but for very long ones, much of the beginning of the fade doesn't show up unless the min is raised).

AND, noticed when opening a started sequence after a save, it is saving the actual fade intensities I sequenced already in the grid but I have to change it from 0 for any new future fades not done yet. Hope I made sense.

Thx, Joni

The current intensity range does not get saved with the sequence. However, you can create custom intensity ranges that you can quickly select by clicking on the Intensity Presets button on the toolbar. More here: https://www1.lightorama.com/downloads/5.6.10/help/intensity_range.htm. After opening a sequence, just select the custom range you want to use.

Thanks, Matt. The save would've helped more. Just need to remember to hit my preset before I continue. Don't notice until I see my "line" isn't thick enough but it's sometimes after I've already completed some work & have to go back & do over.