Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Enchantment 2023

don731

As amazing as always. I look forward to watching your display each year. What was new this year?  Think I saw some things I hadn’t seen before. 

That is super cool and I bet a blast to build. I'm sure it takes a lot of work to get to the point you are with the display. Good work!

Beautiful work.  So, do you leave all the tracks in place all the time?  Or do you take all those tracks up during breakdown?

Since I am also into outdoor trains (G scale) I know what a pain it can be to set up, maintain, and keep the trains running.

So after the Holiday season do you use the tracks as a regular outdoor train system?

If you do take down and rebuild it every year, all I can say is WOW!

As that part of it would be some extensive work to keep the trains running smoothly, keeping tracks level and all the other criteria it takes to build an outdoor rail system before even putting a train on the tracks.

And where did you get that fantastic monorail system from?   Store purchase?, or did you build it yourself?

That monorail was my favorite in your display, the entire display was just so awesome.

Edited by Orville