Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing faces sideways

Sterling

I just started playing with the auto singing faces feature for my matrix.  When I load the faces they are sideways on my matrix.  Other images I use in my show (using motion editor ) are fine. Is there a way to rotate the faces in SS?

In the Image Setup dialog box you can mult-select the images you want to rotate

Click on the "Manipulate Selected Images" button

In the dialog box that appears, the top button is "Rotate 90 degrees" click on it

Click on "apply" at the bottom of the dialog box

I rotated face 1 and they are all off.  Kind of next to each other not forming a "face". I feel like there is a  bigger problem as to why it is sideways in the first place.   It also won't let me rotate the "default image". but not sure what that is for?   Again, normal pics etc run fine with motion effects. So not sure why SS faces is turned 90 degrees?  Maybe the better solution would be to rotate the matrix somehow in SS?  

Planning for next year!   

Thanks!  

some pics on what it looks like.... sorry, wish they allowed bigger files.  😬  Again, I think it is a matrix setup issue in SS as the rotation doesn't work.   Has anyone seen this issue before?  When I searched I didn't come up with anything.   Thanks for any help!  

sssidewaysmouth.jpg.45fb5403fe160b6c3a39f43a603b8814.jpgrunningfacestheydontlineup.jpg.f319bb6fe1eaeeffa5fa661181a602ad.jpg

Thanks for the images. I'm not sure what is happening. Send an email to brian@superstarlights.com and we can set up a time for me to remote into your computer.

8 hours ago, BrianBruderer said:

Thanks for the images. I'm not sure what is happening. Send an email to brian@superstarlights.com and we can set up a time for me to remote into your computer.

Brian, I have had the same issue at times. When the faces load I have to flip them and move them all to get them to line up.

The default face images for a matrix are made for a 16x50 vertical tree, or vertical matrix.

If the matrix is horizontal then the faces will look like they are laying on their side.

Note that you can draw your own faces.