Light-O-Rama Forums

music and scroll are off

Jamie Edwards

when im trying to work on my sequences screen by screen im running into a problem... the music and timings are off when its play by visible screen. when i play by full sequence everything matches up. ive also tried different songs and its having the same problem. im currently using LOR 2.0.16. anyone have any suggestions?

Jaime -

Are you using MP3 or WAV files? It has been found that constant bitrate WAV files perform better and eliminate the timing drift that you are experiencing.

D.T.

Just to avoid confusion, constant bit rate (CBR) is a term associated with MP3 as is variable bit rate (VBR). VBR has been know to cause timing issues in LOR.

WAVs due have a constant bit rate though.

thanks guys, after reading a few other forums i have downloaded the audacity program and changed the files to waves. (i was using mp3's) everything is working ALOT smoother now.

Question though, im trying to run some outdoor speakers thru the computer and i cant seem to figure it out, when i do get them set up the volume is not very loud so ive been using the aux thru my sterio which is running thru the computer.

Any suggestions??

The amplifier in your computer was only designed to handle small computer speakers at a close distance.

It appears you have it properly connected now - computer to external amplifier to speakers.

BTW - Circuit city has a pair of outdoor speakers on sale for $25 if you need any.