Light-O-Rama Forums

Instant sequence with S6 SS

kcurryb7

This past year I purchased a coro from Boscoyo called Whimsical 8ft with face & bow. It's really Minnie Mouse. I was able to add the prop to my preview pulling from preview design by adding from Boscoyo Studio Online. Minnie channel has been set to Network Aux A, Starting ID 48.
What I'm trying to do is use SuperStar to create an instant sequence. I follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufWl2b8uAM0&t=629s
When it goes and opens SuperStart (shift s) I notice that not everything on the prop is showing. So I contunie and click on Tools> Auto sequence signing faces. Then I can't pick load coro type default face elements as it is grayed out. From the video I was watching I started to to have issues at around the 4:20 into the video. IF anybody can lend a hand I my issue that would be great. I'm sure it's user error as this is my first time doing a coro display.
Thanks Kevin

Coro.JPG

Can't help you with your specific issue, but please update your profile to reflect your actual software version.  Major differences in answers between S4 and S6.