Light-O-Rama Forums

How to create schedule for Static and Animation show?

Wilsonator

Sun - Thurs, I want my static show to play 6:15-6:45pm, then I want my main show to play and loop : 6:45pm - 9:00pm, afterward I want my static show bac on from 9:00pm - 10:00pm. 

Fri - Sat, I want my static show to play 6:15-6:45pm, then I want my main show to play and loop : 6:45pm - 10:00pm, afterward I want my static show bac on from 10:00pm - 11:00pm. 

How can I do this with scheduler? Right now, I have the beginning static show in startup, the ending static show in Shutdown, and I have the time for weekday and weekends but, don't know how to loop the main show until 9:00pm for Sun - Thurs & until 10:00pm for Fri - Sat.

A show can have multiple times that it runs.

"Show 1" is the static show. Schedule it to run 6:15-6:45 7 days a week. Add another schedule (in the same show) for Sun-Thur 9:00-10:00, and another for Fri-Say 10:00-11:00

"Show 2" is the main show. Schedule it to run Sun-Thur 645-900 and Fri-Sat 645-1000.

Okay, so I can just create 3 separate shows, Beginning, Main, & End and load to my SD Card and the G4 MP# should follow order based off of the times that I assigned?

Running from a director changes things. 

Show 1 - Static - Schedule it to run 6:15-6:45 7 days a week.
Show 2 - Static - Sun-Thur 9:00-10:00 / Fri-Sat 10:00-11:00
Show 3 - Musical - Sun-Thur 645-900 / Fri-Sat 645-1000

On a director you can have different times on different days, but only 1 set of times. Meaning you couldn't combine shows 1 and 2 from above into a single show.

The lowest number show on the director has priority. If two shows are scheduled at the same time, the lowest number will win.

If I may, I would suggest that you delay the second static show a bit after your musical show ends. The end times for musical shows means the loop of your sequences/songs stop repeating. Once the end time hits whatever song is going will be the last song the show will run. So if you end the musical show at 9:00 but a song just started at 8:59 and lets say the song is 3:00 long it will run until 9:02. I'm not sure how this would effect the static show starting at 9:00 exactly. Maybe it will just wait until it's able. I'm sure Don would know for sure and correct me if I'm wrong. I just wanted to put that out there because I know our show ends a few minutes after 9:00 to let the last song end. 

Al

On a director it will finish the audio sequence, and then end that 'show.' The director will look at the time and card and go 'I was supposed to start this at 9:00 and it's 9:02 now, I should get going.' and it will start the next scheduled show.