Light-O-Rama Forums

Fireworks Motion Effect Causing Freeze on Certain Props

DarstLightShow

Back at Halloween I purchased several RGB+ sequences.  To use them, I copy lines from props in the source to a version I made with my preview.  Did this with 4 or 5 songs, no issues.

Now I'm working on Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy by Lindsey Stirling and when I copy/paste effects from spinners into my Hattitude Quartets, it acts like it's rendering but will just sit for hours and eventually lock up.

I narrowed it down and found I can copy/paste anything in that effect row with no issues except the Fireworks motion effects.  Even copying one single effect like a half second long causes the same issue.

I can copy/paste the effects into a different prop with over twice as many pixels and it works fine.

So I tried to just create a new Fireworks effect on the Hattitude Quartet and same issue, it locks up.

I can create other motion effects and they seem to work fine, just fireworks causing an issue.  

Next I was thinking my HQ has a LOT of motion effects, so I created another one with only 3 motion effect rows but it still had the same issues.

I'm running LOR S6 v6.2.14 Pro.  I thought about upgrading but hate the idea of that mid-season.