Light-O-Rama Forums

HUB

Philbd

As LaughsBrightly mentioned, everything you need is in the Control Panel now. The scheduler, show creator, SD card writer, etc. It's all assessable from there. 

Ps, if you are running 6.2.18, please update your profile.

So when downloading sequences and Motion packs  I get the message go to the HUB to complete installation. There doesn’t appear to be a HUB in this software and as a result can’t get some Pixel Tree or singing Tree Motion packs to install with Sequence.

MotionPaks haven't been sold since Sept 2022. If you are recovering from a computer crash, then you are going to have to install S5, go through the merge process, then open in S6 and the data will be there.

So when downloading sequences and Motion packs  I get the message go to the HUB to complete installation. There doesn’t appear to be a HUB in this software and as a result can’t get some Pixel Tree or singing Tree Motion packs to install with Sequence.

MotionPaks haven't been sold since Sept 2022. If you are recovering from a computer crash, then you are going to have to install S5, go through the merge process, then open in S6 and the data will be there.

Don
I tried creating a show on SD using software version 5.6.6 and did create a show however when I  tried to run it in 6.2.18 it couldn’t find the show it won’t work with Motion packs. Version 6 works great with RGB although I have one RGB sequence that I ran in 5.6.6 last year that won’t work correctly in  version 6. 
So I now have 12 - 15 Sequences that will no longer run motion packs in version 6, because I purchased a Pixel Tree and a singing Christmas Tree I have 5 AC controllers that I can no longer use because of data rates I didn’t know this when I purchased the tree and wasn’t told until  after making a trouble report and going through the try this and try that procedure, in this Country with taxes and money difference it costs $105.00 for an RGB sequence so here I am a few weeks before Christmas with ONE working AC Controller out of Six and 3 RGB Sequences plus a few Sequences without motion packs, needless to say it’s a very weak show.