Light-O-Rama Forums

2023 Holiday Mullet

AdamStavs

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fadam.stavs%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0JEySePtRZKdEW3YkS89kFdTVGM55K7FrTinpBFo335NDtELrXcP35GiKcDStiQ58l&show_text=true&width=500" width="500" height="0" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

"Pandering Warning" - I'm looking for your like on Facebook :)

My county's electrical company is hosting a competition to win a snowblower for the Christmas light that gets the most like on Facebook (I DONT need it, I just think "we, the community of animated Christmas displays, should win).  There are a couple of great static displays already posted, and I give them credit...but I'm just looking toward the LOR community for help in supporting myself in how much behind the scenes works (in sequencing, set up, extra behind the scenes costs) go into our displays.

I've never posted here, but I hope this call for help works.  I've embedded my Facebook link, but have no idea if that will work.  If you are all savvy, and the link doesn't work, I would be forever grateful if you look me up on FB under Adam Stavs, and then look for my most recent post that was tagged with our holiday light competition.

Let's win this for the folks are the real hardcore people that start planning Christmas lights the second they turn them off for the season!

I'd help you out but that link goes nowhere for me plus I don't use FB. If it's an open page great, otherwise I wish you luck.