Light-O-Rama Forums

only half of my props work......

irishfaninla

I have S6 sequencer 6.2.18 pro.     On the networks tab on control panel each prop is set up with the right universe. I triple checked the controller boxes, i have green dots for all networks, and I highlight control lights. Only half of my props work. For the props that dont work it shows a green check for network. I am able to ping and go to the website of the boxes that arent working.  They was working earlier but I was having internet issues. In test mode all of the lights work. I have a cat 5 cable running from my computer to a outside switch. from that switch it feeds all of the boxes 

I remember in previous  lightorama I had to change settings for my ethernet but cant remember what I need to do if this is the issue. 

4 hours ago, irishfaninla said:

I have S6 sequencer 6.2.18 pro.

Please update your profile.

On the networks tab on control panel each prop is set up with the right universe.

You say Props. Are you meaning that the DMX adapters show up correctly, with the right IP address, etc.?

For the props that dont work it shows a green check for network.

This is telling me that the Networking portion is set up correctly. I would be checking the Preview to make 100% sure that you have everything set up there.

If you do, then I'd be checking your networking configuration, and make sure everything is on the same subnet for your DMX equipment.

for props I mean candy canes, boxes, and things I have in my yard. I have everything set up in preview. I suck at sequencing so what i do is buy 16ccr christmas sequences. then copy these into my megatrees and other christmas trees. I then copy and paste this into every other prop in my yard. I checked my network configuration and its set up correctly. What is weird is at first I had my controller boxes set up for 192.168.0.70/ 71 /73 and they didnt work. I changed them to .50/52 and etc and they worked.