Light-O-Rama Forums

Help, Please!!!

Price Family Lights

So, the other day I put a post on here about my trees going crazy. I got those to work. Now I have a brand new problem. This one is puzzling, I start my show,, starts off great, everything works great, after the first sequence, the 16x25 pixel tree just stops working. I have reformatted two cards thinking that was it. I have checked all Ethernet cables and replaced a couple that were even close to shotty. I just don’t know what else to do. Literally everything else is working but the pixel tree after the first sequence, and everything is working on the first one. 

Please help if you have any suggestions,

Mike

Run the show through the LOR verifier program.  It should give you clues to what is not working if not the answer.

2 hours ago, Price Family Lights said:

So, the other day I put a post on here about my trees going crazy. I got those to work. Now I have a brand new problem. This one is puzzling, I start my show,, starts off great, everything works great, after the first sequence, the 16x25 pixel tree just stops working. I have reformatted two cards thinking that was it. I have checked all Ethernet cables and replaced a couple that were even close to shotty. I just don’t know what else to do. Literally everything else is working but the pixel tree after the first sequence, and everything is working on the first one. 

Please help if you have any suggestions,

Mike

Check your sequences and ensure the Prop Definition and NW is correct. Also ensure there is sequence for it. You never know what you can miss while copy pasting or sequencing.

One thing to check - if you do not have a ramp or fade up at the very beginning and end of a sequence (just a very short ramp/ fade up), you could have sequence written before the actual start. Don't ask me how but it has happened to me and Brian Beruderer helped me figure it out.

JR