Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Faces Jokes

Mattpar20

Hello, 

I am still a newbie and haven't programmed many things so I am wondering if there is someone out there that can point me to some sequences to either purchase or download as "fillers" between songs. I would LOVE to find sequences for my singing tree that would tell a joke between songs. 

Thanks 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mattpar20 said:

Hello, 

I am still a newbie and haven't programmed many things so I am wondering if there is someone out there that can point me to some sequences to either purchase or download as "fillers" between songs. I would LOVE to find sequences for my singing tree that would tell a joke between songs. 

Thanks 

You can purchase jokes from my friend The Demented Elf. Once you get the jokes from him I can sequence them to the mouths at a low cost.

Sorry you must prove to me you purchased them from him, there are some people out there who almost put him out of business by sharing his work. The same reason I stopped sharing my work.

JR

I got these years back. I have retired the singing faces for them and moved them over to my columns and matrix.

But there are 7 total.

https://christmaslightshow.com/collections/single-show-audio-clips

I got the 7 Elf Jokes.

Man they are expensive now. I got them at .99 years back. But they are awesome quality.

Edited by gsmith37064

I will give a plus on "The Demented Elf" .  Kevin does great work.  I use him for both my in show announcements and also for my off show hours radio broadcast via Zara Radio.  He even did some custom COVID announcements in 2020 for me to announce that we would not be doing the normal opening night cookies and hot cocoa event.

https://dementedelfproductions.com/

3 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

I got these years back. I have retired the singing faces for them and moved them over to my columns and matrix.

But there are 7 total.

https://christmaslightshow.com/collections/single-show-audio-clips

I got the 7 Elf Jokes.

Man they are expensive now. I got them at .99 years back. But they are awesome quality.

And I did the faces for them LOL. You should post a video of them.

JR

2 hours ago, k6ccc said:

I will give a plus on "The Demented Elf" .  Kevin does great work.  I use him for both my in show announcements and also for my off show hours radio broadcast via Zara Radio.  He even did some custom COVID announcements in 2020 for me to announce that we would not be doing the normal opening night cookies and hot cocoa event.

https://dementedelfproductions.com/

And I believe I did the faces for your as well. If I remember correctly. Hope you are feeling better. Soon to have surgery myself.

JR

10 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

And I believe I did the faces for your as well. If I remember correctly. Hope you are feeling better. Soon to have surgery myself.

Yes, you did all of my voiceover faces as well.  Like Kevin, you do good work - Thank you again.

Thanksgiving day was 100 days after the left knee replacement surgery and it's doing quite well.  Personalized Torture in an hour...   In theory about 2 months till the right knee gets dons.

23 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

And I did the faces for them LOL. You should post a video of them.

JR

All I have is the columns and matrix. The standard faces are retired. But if I come across them, I will post them.

Unless you want to see the matrix version. Which are top notch!

38 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

All I have is the columns and matrix. The standard faces are retired. But if I come across them, I will post them.

Unless you want to see the matrix version. Which are top notch!

Its the same sequencing just on a matrix, postum if you got them, well link them since not enough space to post them here..

Its been a while.

JR

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Its the same sequencing just on a matrix, postum if you got them, well link them since not enough space to post them here..

Its been a while.

JR

Let me do a quick video of one of the jokes and I will post it. BRB