Light-O-Rama Forums

Jukebox mode Playing multiple sequences

klimchak

Is it possible for The Interactive setting with Jukebox mode to play all of the sequences listed with a single trigger rather than pressing the trigger each time?

8 hours ago, klimchak said:

Is it possible for The Interactive setting with Jukebox mode to play all of the sequences listed with a single trigger rather than pressing the trigger each time?

Well, there is a round about way, but it would require you compile ALL the MP3 files into ONE LARGE compilation, then copy from each single sequence that cirrespinds to where the MP3 file starts and stops in the compilation sequence.

That's the ONLY way I know how that could possibly be done. And this still probably won't work like you want it too.  But, the question is, is it worth all that trouble just to have everything play in that manner? If it will work at all.

And, I'm not sure about this, as I've never used a trigger for starting anything.  But I seem to recall, if the trigger would be pressed again, it would restart the triggered sequence over again from the beginning, and I don't think you want that to happen. 

As stated, not sure if pressing the trigger again during playback would stop the current run and restart it over, but I keep thinking that's how it would(or does) work.

If so, then no way to to do it like you want.

And if you have any RGB controllers/lights in the mix, those don't, and won't work from a trigger.  And from all I've read and seen, that's my understanding about using triggers to do things in a show.

Edited by Orville