Light-O-Rama Forums

channels play before anything is selected

Curtis Smith

I am having a technical problem with my LOR program. I upgraded to version 2 and added 2 additional boxes (making a total of 9). When I turn on the LOR sequence editor, a few of the strands of lights connected to some of the channels with flash, there is nothing yet playing. Additionally, when I play a sequence, there can be missing items or only part of the programmed items will turn on. Not sure what to do to correct this issue, help and suggestions needed.

I want to make sure I'm understanding: Do you mean you just start the Sequence Editor up, and the lights flash, before you've even loaded a sequence?

Stuff turning on by itself???I don't know.
Stuff not turning on may be an addressing problem with the new controllers or a wrong setup for each of the channels. they should be addressed 01-09 either through software or with the dial switches(depending on the units you have).
Use the hardware utility and refresh the list of connected controllers. Make sure you have 9 different controllers connected and in order and not skipping any addresses.