Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm having a problem with control panel v6.2.6 pro.

RKW Nevada Lights

The problem I have is when I setup a prop in preview design I go to prop definition and setup default motion rows. Everything looks good I save my work there and in prop design. When I go to the sequence it shows the prop but all the motion rows are missing. When I look in the prop definition the motions rows are there, the only way that I can get them into the sequence is to go into manage motion effect rows and add everything again. Is there something I'm missing? I hope this makes sense to you.

Thanks.

I'm working in version 6.2.6 Pro

Okay, I'm trying to sound like I'm being picky, but this has nothing to do with the Control Panel within LOR.

If you edit Motion Effect Rows (ME/MER) while the sequence is open, you will have to Manage ME and then "Edit -> Merge Defaults" to get them to show up. If edit the MEs when the sequence is closed, it should show up again when you open the sequence. 

Just to impress on what Don stated:

The Motion Effects should be Defined in the Prop Definition and those are the "Default" rows.....

If after Defining the Default Rows - you open an existing Sequence - then you most choose to Merge the Defaults..

Creating a New Sequence will show the Default Motion Effect Rows...

If editing Motion Effect Row from within a Sequence - the edits are only for that Sequence..