Light-O-Rama Forums

Dual channel lines

Narke52896

So I just upgraded to 6.2.14 with pro license.  Now when I start a new sequence all of my channels have 2 rows? If I put an effect in one of the channels but not the other one it messes up the effect.  If I put the same effect in both lines and make a change to only one, say change the color in one row but not the other the pixels I assume are confused as they may light one color and next time the other color might show up.

First of all, please update your profile to reflect your actual software version number.

Second, can you post a screen capture of what you're talking about.  Note, the forum has a rather limited total file upload capacity, so you are better to put the screen capture on a website and post a link to it rather than upload it directly here.

I assume you are talking about A02 and A03.  Note the triangle icon before the name.  Those are Motion Effects Rows - NOT normal sequencing rows.  I would suggest doing a little reading in the help for Motion Effect Rows.  That should answer most of your mis-understanding.  There are also video tutorials (accessed via the FAQs - look here at the top of the forum page) that will also explain that.

Well, I know they are motion effect rows just don't know why since I upgraded it doubles them. It was fine in S5 and looks fine when look at the preview only happens when creating a new sequence. 

Edited by Narke52896

Sorry for my sarcastic comment. Just never seems to be easy to find answers in the videos.  However, I did figure it out, sad to say I've used LOR for over 10 years and it always seems like a learning curve.

Again, sorry for the response.