Light-O-Rama Forums

Determining a purchase date

lightningrod4life

I wanted to post here before I submitted a ticket to see if this was the correct way to proceed. but I was wondering what the best way/approach is to determine when I would have purchased a software license upgrade?? Unfortunately my purchase history does not list it and I cannot for some reason seem to find the order in my emails either, hoping maybe someone here might have a suggestion for doing so besides the help desk? Thanks!!

From any software update version announcement:

How to check if your license covers this version

To check whether or not your license is active for this version, please go to the license retrieval page, and enter your email address (the one you purchased your license with). An email should then be sent to you with information about your license. The "Summary" section of the email will tell you whether or not your license covers the latest version.

Except the link just became an underline.  So here it is.

https://store.lightorama.com/pages/license-info-and-email-change

Thanks Jim. I managed to also finally get an email receipt to pull up for me. It looks like my last upgrade was in 2017. I was thinking I had done so again within the last two years or so I thought. But apparently that is not the case. On a side note, I had seen not long ago that you had a surgery or something recently that would have you behind the computer for an extended length of time, are you still in recovery from this resulting in you being behind the computer more than usual??