Light-O-Rama Forums

Purchased sequence for lor

kctarboosh

Ok so I am new to this bit started in June buying my stuff getting prepared.  I thought I could do this but nor being very good with computers I'm lost.  I bought sequence from lor.  I downloaded the compressed file.  I extracted it and can't find the sequence after doing it.  Does anyone no where step by step instructions are?  I can't get these sequences to my SD card.  Really wishing now I hadn't even done this for my kids and I.

The sequence will be in your Sequences folder.

If you followed the defaults when installing, look in My Documents for the Light-o-rama folder.

Do you by chance know any where that has a step by step or video.  I have downloaded and download o er and over and when I think I have the sequence I go to my control panel to make a show and can't find a sequence anywhere

Don thank you for reinforcing it.  Wasn't going to right spot.  I finally got it now hopefully if I plug into the controllers it all looks good.  Cause I doubt I can figure out changing circuits for my layout.  I did figure out drawing my preview and getting fixtures on it.  But haven't gotten it to play on the sequencer yet.