Light-O-Rama Forums

Channels have mind of there own

geoff george

I have a new problem and its on both my Vista computer and my XP computer. there is one song(out of 16) that for some reason three channels on one box (I have 6 boxes)will not work right. they are to stay light the whole song but do not. they will blink on and off at ramdem. They were first set to 50%, I then tried 100% and have the same problem. these channels work fine for all the other songs but don't for this one. Anyone have a ideal on this one?

Alright. I paid closer attention to the show tonight and here is what I have found out.

2 boxes are not working on fade out or in. they also will not run part light, any % less then 80 and they do not go on or just go out all togather. Both of these boxies are run with a wireless set up. Its the LOR wireless set up and the houses that they runn are less then 200 feet away. Any ideal as to why this is going on? Its the same for my XP or Vista computer so I don't think the computer is the problem. any help would be great. I will try and test it with a cable tomarrow and see it it still happens.

thanks

Geoff

Mountainwxman wrote:

Take a very close look at your channel config. Sounds like the problem is there.

Checked the config it is the same for the boxies that are not wireless.

It woked last year as wireless the only thing I changed was to go to LOR2. Do I need to change something in the boxes now?