Light-O-Rama Forums

Display Issues

schristi69

I just updated to the most current version and am having a display issue with the sequencer. The black bar obscures part of the screen and I believe the panel that shows the sequence running should be down by the channels.  Is this a screen resolution issue?  I am on a laptop with a 4k monitor.  3840x2160.  Previous versions have run on this computer with no issues.  Any suggestions?

UPDATE:  I did some testing and lowered the resolution and it displays normally now.  Does anyone know what the maximum resolution the LOR software supports?  I may have to move the suite to a different computer.  Changing the resolution really screws up the icons on my desktop.

Screenshot (1).jpg

Edited by schristi69

I know people who run LOR on 4K monitors.  My sequencing computer has four monitors all set to 1920 x 1080 (Sequencer normally uses two of the monitors).

I use 4K monitors at 150% scale and have not seen any issues with running the sequencer. Using 6.2.16 right now and used other S6 versions throughout the year as well.

What scale are you running at? What kind of GPU? (I have a Radeon RX 580 which is on the old side).