Light-O-Rama Forums

16 channel only

Edward McDowell

Hey everyone I am brand new at this and just looking for some easy 16 channel sequences to get my feet wet. Does anyone have some they could share with me? Thanks in advance! Oh and sorry I forgot to mention I'm running S6 and have the pro license. I have 6 of the older cosmic color bulb controllers as well so if that is something I could add on that would be great as well. Thanks again!

Edited by Edward McDowell
Add info

I would highly recommend, especially this late in the season, buying a couple of "you can modify" sequences to start out. They will have the 16 basic channels already programmed and ready to go and lots of additional programming (some for up to 128 channels) and you can get a good of idea of how pros sequence certain effects. And with those, you can move the programming from one channel to another (cut and paste or just re-assign the channels) to get the effects you want on your lights. And they are a great start to expanding what controllers and lights you already you have, as the programming is there, you just need to add controllers and lights. I guess the question is, do you have the old cosmic color light strings to go with the controllers? They may be hard to come by.

Once you get the hang of it, you'll be adding lights and controllers for next year! We were all new at this at first. Good luck and have fun!

I do have the ccb to go with the controllers, two strings of 50 for each. So is they're nowhere to get free sequences?

Unfortunately, a lot of the people who used to share sequences have stopped doing so because they found that other people would receive a shared sequence, and then turn around and sell it (claiming it was their own work) on ebay and other sites.

• Like 2