Light-O-Rama Forums

Mele Kalikimaka - Bing Crosby & Andrew Sisters

Lightson

Hi folks.  Quite some time since I have been active here and several years since I ran my shows, but going to try and light up my Christmas show this year.

I was wondering if anyone would happen to have the subject song sequenced for the the AC channel singing trees (original Holiday Coro's) that they would be willing to share.

I PROMISE and GUARANTEE that I will not sell or share your sequence, I have the music, which my version indicates a total time of 2:53,  if someone is willing to share and if you happened to use a version of the song that has a different total time, please advise  where to obtain it so that I can properly sync the music.

Very much appreciated

Thanks Herb

hp619rob@comcast.net

Sorry, after scrolling through some of the recent sequence sharing I saw that those sharing have some additional requirements for asking thus this follow up post.

I would need a version compatible or the ability to open with S4 software for AC channels as previously mentioned above

I would like a copy sent to hp619rob@comcast.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Again a sincere thank you if someone is willing to share their work

Herb

• 4 weeks later...

To fyremedic97

I would need a version compatible or the ability to open with S4 software for AC channels as previously mentioned above

I would like a copy sent to jstolleson@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you!

On 10/27/2023 at 1:01 PM, fyremedic97 said:

I have a 32 channel done in S4. No RGB etc. just straight up lights. Ill send it over.

Can I grab that? Hidroshock@aol.com? Thanks!!

Edited by RobZulu
spelling