Light-O-Rama Forums

S6 Superstar to Sequencer transfer

thechat

v6.2.14 Here's the issue I'm running into. Selecting a grid section on my Mini Tree Bases Group. Right click to add a Superstar effect. Setup my effect in Superstar. Exit Superstar to transfer the effect to the Sequence. The grid shows the entire effect but when played the effect cuts out 2 seconds before the end. I've tried multiples ways around it and can't find a solution.

Thanks.

For anyone interested. Here is answer to my ticket.

"The superstar level only effects the number of channels or pixels that you can play to your actual lights. It does not effect any other features of superstar.

I put the attached file "VerryMerryChristmas.loredit" on my computer. I was able to see the full 20 seconds.
Depending on the resolution of your screen, superstar displays only the first part of the sequence. And if you click on the "play" button that looks like "play" on a tape recorder it only plays 8 seconds of the song. Click on the button that looks like a movie camera on a tripod and it should play the entire 20 seconds.

Also, you should be able to scroll to the end of the song by clicking on the "Forward" button or the "Fast Forward" button that is to the right of the "Play" button."

I get it now. I didn't know how to select the entire song. I see that if I go to the end, select the last cell, then back to the beginning and select the first cell I get the entire clip. Just a bit counter intuitive than what I'm used to.