Light-O-Rama Forums

Something weird with the Show editor

Rob281

OK, so I ran all my sequences in the sequencer and they looked great on my Halloween 16 CCR tree.  I created a show, verified the show, set the times. When the show went to run only the top portion of the CCR tree would work. I just ran the sequence through the sequencer just to check and it looked 100% right. Is there something I am missing here? I did do the upgrade to the 6.2.14 before this mess.

Any ideas would be great

This is the same show I have been running for the last 2 years. I haven't changed a thing. same box, same sequences. The only difference is I did the upgrade. The sequence is actually only playing on the upper left side of the tree if you are looking at from the front. I have rebooted the PC, unplugged the box, replaced the cat cable. I am thinking about going back to the previous version and see if that works. It just is very puzzling why the sequence would play on the tree, but the show  only plays the upper corner,.  attached is the first 8 strips

You said 16 CCR tree, but your prop definition only shows 8 strings of 50 pixels.  What's reality?

I think I may have found the problem, but I wont know for sure until later. It seems to be only with the Halloween sequences for some reason. I ran a Christmas sequence in a show and it worked fine. I am going to do some re-sequencing and will let you know. It just seems weird that it would work perfect in the sequencer, but in the show not so much. 

thanks for all the responses. So interesting things here. It was the same preview as Christmas, the whole tree is sequenced . I redid the Halloween sequences, thankfully there were only 8 songs and that solved the problem. These songs all ran good last year so I am not sure what caused the issue in the Halloween folder. Definitely something strange. All is good now, thanks for all your responses.