Light-O-Rama Forums

Boscoyo Props in LOR

Gasman66

Reaching out for some help with Boscoyo prop imports into LOR. 

I have researched this Forum, the LOR video files, the internet and asked for assistance from Boscoyo.  So far, I have not found the answers or heard from Boscoyo.  The first problem are the pixels of a prop (Chroma-ornament 7 with spinner) not responding to the correct motion rows.  I imported the prop and attempted to assign color and motion.  When clicking on any of the motion rows, the pixels that are assigned to the motion row are not correct.  Some random pixels light, however, they are not the ones that should be on.  What is odd, I imported three other of the Chroma-ornaments and they work properly.  How can I fix this ?  I have deleted and reimported the prop, deleted all previous sequences several times and get the same results.  Do I in some way re-assign the pixels to the correct features ?  If so , how ?

The second problem I have found is LOR Superstar sequencer will not work properly for any of these Boscoyo props.  Watching and following some of the LOR videos I have been able to get the Superstar feature to program according to the audio, but the motion created does not align with all the pixels of the prop.  A few random pixels will light but not the correct one or the full prop.

Would appreciate some help or direction where to find some answers.

Very likely the actual prop wiring does not match the Preview.  Carefully compare the wiring arrangement in the Preview with the actual prop.

Jim,

Thanks for the quick reply.  For some reason the two images you included will not open or download.  Can you PM them to my email ?  gasman66@bellsouth.net 

Jim

That was just my signature block (comes from a site that is http only - some browsers wont imbed a non-secure image into a secure page).

OK - Thanks for clarifying - 

When I downloaded the prop I opened the imbedded Wiring diagram so I could place the pixels in the correct locations.  The props I purchased did not have the wiring path drawn on them to follow.  I used the the same process for the other three ornament props I purchased and the wiring diagrams included with them work perfectly.  I will go back and look closely at the Preview to see if there is a difference. 

I have the same problem with another prop purchased from Boscoyo with pixel placement. It is a singing faces pumpkin.  I have given up on fixing that one so close to Halloween.  Just going to light the whole pumpkin and forget the singing faces.

Any ideas on why Superstar will not work with the Motion rows ?

Jim