Light-O-Rama Forums

How to Make a Copy of an existing PROP

juricta

Brand new to LOR.  I purchased a sequence and want to Assign a Different Preview to a Sequence.  The sequence has 4xRooflines.  I need a 5th Roofline.  I tried to go to the original sequence and copy the roofline and Name it Roofline5 so that when I reassign the preview, I can choose Roofline5 as my necessary line.  

When I go to reassign the prop from my preview (it shows here) I cannot find/see the prop I created in the original sequence.  I tried assigning my roofline to Roofline4 but it had already been assigned (to my Roofline4) so it does not show.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ps The rest of Assign a Different Preview to a Sequence is working great!

When adding new props, I find easier to edit the existing Preview, immediately save it with  new new name and then make the changes to that new version. That way, you can always go back to the original preview. I created a new preview with the the year at the end of the name to easily keep track of the current Preview and the last most recent Preview that worked the way I want it to. When adding new props, I've had to start over a couple of times from the previous Preview and I knew exactly which one to go back to, to start again.

Hope this helps!