Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie16 not responding to sequences

Reddog5150

I have been using my pixie16 for five years now for my 16x25 CCR mega tree without issues. I switched my system to a new laptop this year and now the pixie16 does not respond to my sequences. I am using S4.4. The utility hardware is able to recognize and test the pixie16 CCRs without issue. All of my standard controllers work fine. My network is set to 500k enhanced. My superstar sequences for the pixie16 are attached as a subsequence and the row is turned on. The pixie16 is on its own com. I updated the controller firmware. Please help. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Reddog5150 said:

I have been using my pixie16 for five years now for my 16x25 CCR mega tree without issues. I switched my system to a new laptop this year and now the pixie16 does not respond to my sequences. I am using S4.4. The utility hardware is able to recognize and test the pixie16 CCRs without issue. All of my standard controllers work fine. My network is set to 500k enhanced. My superstar sequences for the pixie16 are attached as a subsequence and the row is turned on. The pixie16 is on its own com. I updated the controller firmware. Please help. Thank you. 

What are the ID's of all controllers?

Does your sequence for the Pixie have it on AuxA (assumes regular controllers are Regular)?  Your Profile says S5. In S4 there is a Network configuration on the Lightbulb in the tray, where you can adjust COM and Speed (Advanced can't do Enhanced mode)  (I am assuming you just copied everything over from the old system. Yor adapters may have a new COM# . Note what HU said it was for the Pixie and NEVER click USE FOR SHOW)

The Ducks. Thank you!  Fixed. Not sure which change did it. But moving the pixie to Aux and ensuring “use it for shows” was not checked did it. Thank you again.