Light-O-Rama Forums

Motion Effects Rows added to preview props are not available in existing sequences

David in Apache

When I update a prop to include additional motion effects rows, and then open a sequence that includes that prop, the newly added motion effects row is not included in the sequence, is there a way to update the sequence to include the motion effects row instead of having to add it again to the sequence?

You need to create a grid view group with your custom grid arrangements, and then export it. Open another sequence and import the grid view. I have many grids saved, for example, one of them is a group of all my motion effect rows.

It's very much like tracks and config in S4.

2 hours ago, David in Apache said:

When I update a prop to include additional motion effects rows, and then open a sequence that includes that prop, the newly added motion effects row is not included in the sequence, is there a way to update the sequence to include the motion effects row instead of having to add it again to the sequence?

Yes...  Right click on the motion row prop in the sequence editor and select manage motion effect rows. The box pops up, select merge defaults in the center menu and it will pop in all your new motion rows that you created in the preview. A little pop-up box comes up saying you imported X amount of motion rows.

Edited by gsmith37064
  • Like 1