Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Pixels

Philbd

Does anyone know where in Canada I can purchase RGB Smart Pixel Strings? It’s very expensive to order from LOR then pay the difference in money as well as shipping, the shipping costs can sometimes exceed the item cost so we are paying double by the time the order arrives.

Amazon Ca? I bought 12V bullets from the US branch. The have ones with indoor (sign) connections and others with xlights (HC) type .

both are RGB color order (important to pick a constant)

• Thanks 1

I pay the extra for LOR strings. They last a lot longer then budget strings. I do have a matrix with 5000 pixels I got on Amazon and these pixels are only 1 to 2 years old and I have had 3 pixels fail in that short period of time. I have 6 original CC Pixels I purchased in 2012 that's 12 - 50 pixels strings. They are used on 50 pixel snow flakes and my plan was to change them to the newer CCP2 when they start failing. I have not had one failure of any of these first generation pixel strings. Come to think about it I have only had one LOR string have a pixel fail in 12 years and 18,000 pixels used. This is just anecdotal so take it with a grain of salt.  Here is a link to what I got from Amazon. 

https://www.amazon.com/Alling-Waterproof-Addressable-12V500pcs-Xconnector/dp/B088W7NQ8R?pd_rd_w=O0N7d&content-id=amzn1.sym.1a072a44-84d1-4c51-bf0f-3547594e8217&pf_rd_p=1a072a44-84d1-4c51-bf0f-3547594e8217&pf_rd_r=HAT0T0ZE3R1XQ1AGNJ7T&pd_rd_wg=BGkqx&pd_rd_r=694a1aad-55ab-469f-b941-c6233e591542&pd_rd_i=B088W7NQ8R&ref_=pd_bap_d_grid_rp_0_1_ec_t&th=1

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I haven't bought many (yet), but I had good quality from WiredWatts.com.

I asked them if they had any seasonal discounts, but there was no reply. Does anyone know if they have any special sales that I should wait for?

Last year they ran like 10-15% off sales with most of the spring/summer holidays. I think I picked a few things up during a President’s Day Sale and maybe a Memorial Day Sale. 

• Thanks 1